Simple voice commands for Google Assistant and Alexa
Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, almost every Hilo device in your smart home can be controlled using simple voice commands. All you have to do is link your Hilo account with your Amazon or Google Home account. It’s that easy!
Want to adjust your thermostats or set the temperature in a room or the whole house? Create different moods by changing the colour of your light bulbs or by dimming or brightening the lights? Turn smart plug devices on and off as you please? A simple voice command is all it takes!
Examples of voice commands you can use
- “Set the bathroom lights to 50%.”
- “Dim the kitchen lights.”
- “Set the colour of the living room to red.”
- “Turn on the bathroom lights.”
- “Turn off all the lights.”
- “Turn on the coffee maker.”
- “Turn off the radio.”
- “Turn on the Holiday lights.”
- “Set the living room thermostat to 15 degrees.”
- “Raise the temperature in the kitchen by 2 degrees.”
- “What’s the temperature in the bathroom?”
To get the most out of your Hilo smart home, create scenes by combining multiple different settings into one simple voice command.
You can use scenes to create different moods (enjoying a romantic dinner, working at the computer, snuggling up for story time coloured lights, etc.) or simply to make your life easier (changing the lighting and temperature before you leave the house, giving the impression that someone’s home while you’re away, etc.).
- “Activate I’m going out.”
- “Activate Story time.”
- “Activate Off to the cottage!”
- “Activate I’m home.”
It’s all about simplifying your life!
Over 60 articles to learn from
Do you still have questions about challenges, the Hilo application or our products? You’ll find a ton of practical info in the Support section of our website.
On the same topic