When a thermostat’s tile displays N/A (not available) in the top right corner, it means that the thermostat has been temporarily disconnected from the hub. Under normal circumstances, the thermostat should reconnect on its own.
If N/A is still displayed after more than an hour, you can try to re-establish the connection manually.
To manually reconnect the thermostat, follow these steps:
A. Turn the thermostat OFF
- On the thermostat, hold the square button down for three seconds until the display starts to blink and the screen reads Menu 10.
- Press the right arrow until OFF begins to blink on the screen.
- Press the square button once. The screen will blink quickly for a few seconds, stop, then blink slowly.
B. Re-pair the thermostat
- Put the hub in pairing mode by pressing the button on the back. The indicator light will blink blue.
- On the thermostat, press the right arrow once until ON appears on the screen.
- Press the square button once. A blinking network icon will appear in the top left corner.
- When the network icon disappears and °C appears on the screen, hold the square button down again for three seconds. The screen will stop blinking, the network icon will reappear in the top left corner, and both the ambient temperature and outdoor temperature will be displayed.
- Wait about 30 seconds, then refresh the devices screen until the thermostat’s tile is reactivated and N/A is no longer displayed. Pairing is complete.
- Press the button on the back of hub to exit pairing mode.