To pair a smart in-wall switch, follow these steps:
1. Put the hub in pairing mode by pressing the button. The hub’s indicator light will blink blue.
2. Turn off the switch.
3. Press the top of the switch button 10 times. The indicator light at the bottom of the switch will blink blue three times. The smart switch will be paired with the hub when the indicator light stops blinking.
4. Wait about 30 seconds, then refresh the Devices screen in the app by swiping your finger down from the top of your screen until you see the smart switch appear.
5. Switch on the smart plug from the app.
6. Pairing is complete. If no other devices need to be paired, press the button on the hub to exit pairing mode.