To pair a smart switch, follow these steps:
1. Put the hub in pairing mode by pressing the button. The hub indicator light will blink blue.
2. Press the button on the smart plug and hold it down while plugging the smart plug into the outlet.
3. Once the smart plug is plugged into the outlet, release the button.
4. The light on the button will blink blue three times, indicating that the smart plug is now paired with the hub.
5. Wait about 30 seconds, then refresh the Devices screen in the app by swiping your finger down from the top of your screen until you see the smart plug.
6. Switch on the smart plug from the app.
7. Pairing is complete. If no other devices need to be paired, press the button on the hub to exit pairing mode.