This may be due to one of the following reasons:
- a password reset was done on the Hilo app;
- the activation token between the Hilo service and Google Assistant expires 90 days after the last activation.
Here’s how to reenable Google Assistant to regain control of your Hilo devices.
- From the home screen of the Google Home application, tap on Settings.
- Tap on Works with Google in the Services section.
- Tap on Hilo Energy.
- Tap on Check for new devices.
- When prompted, enter your Hilo connection credentials, then tap Connect.
- Perform a test.