My child comes home every other week. Can I program the heat in their room to run on the same biweekly schedule?
Absolutely! By default, a scheduled scene runs every week; however, you can change the frequency to “repeat” every two, three or even four weeks.
1. Tap the Scenes tab
2. Tap the + in the top right corner
3. Select the device(s) you want to use
4. Configure the settings for each device, e.g. “on/off” or a set point temperature (if it’s a thermostat)
5. Tap “Next”
6. Name the scene and select an icon, then tap “Next”
7. Select Scheduled, then tap “Next”
8. Select the day(s) of the week
9. Select the time of day, then tap “Save”
10. Select the recurrence frequency, then tap “Save”
11. Select the start date, then tap “Save”
12. Tap “Create Scene”
1. Select the scene
2. Tap “Add a schedule”
3. Select the type of trigger for the scheduled scene, then tap “Next”
4. Select the day(s) of the week
5. Select the time of day, then tap “Save”
6. Select the recurrence frequency, then tap “Save”
7. Select the start date, then tap “Save”
8. Tap “Create schedule”
On the “Scene details” page, the display on the schedules banner toggles between the repeat frequency and the next repeat date. The recurrence frequency is also displayed in the “Scheduled scenes” view. The date of the next occurrence is displayed above the scene name, making it easy to see at a glance whether the scene will be triggered this week or not.