The Charter of French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.
A favourite scene is a scene that you want to access quickly or frequently. It is saved on the app’s Home screen so that you don’t have to go through your full list of scenes to locate it.
Here’s how to add a scene to your favourites:
1. Go to the app’s Home screen.
2. Tap “My favourite scenes”.
3. Select a scene.
4. Tap the Star icon in the top right corner of the screen to add the scene to your favourites; tap the Star icon again to remove it from your favourites.
5. Go back to the Home screen to see the tiles for your favourite scenes.
6. To instantly activate a favourite scene, tap the button.
7. To change a scene’s settings or parameters, tap elsewhere on the scene tile*.
*Click here to find out how to modify a scene’s settings