- Contact us
- What we offer
- Hilo Testers
- Smart plugs
Rewards and statistics
- I failed a challenge. How come?
- When are the rewards paid out?
- Where is the information on my participation in the challenges and the rewards I’ve earned?
- What happens if I increase the set temperature of a thermostat during a challenge?
- How can I optimize my rewards?
- What can I do with the rewards I earn?
- How are my rewards calculated?
How it works
- How does a challenge impact my thermostats’ settings?
- Can I systematically exclude a particular thermostat from Hilo challenges?
- Can I exclude only one device from the challenge without ending it?
- What is preheating?
- I was hot during the last challenge. What should I do?
- I was cold during the last challenge. What should I do?
- Will I have to compromise comfort?
- May I choose not to participate in a Hilo challenge?
- Am I already signed up to take part in all the Hilo challenges?
- How many challenges will there be in a given winter?
- Are the challenges always at the same times?
- How long are the challenges?
- When will I be notified of a challenge?
- How can I participate in the challenges?
- Why should I reduce my electricity consumption in peak periods?
- What is a peak period?
- What’s a Hilo challenge?
- Rewards and statistics
- Support Search
- Our mission
- Work with us | Hilo