Your username is the email address you provided to Hilo when opening your account.
When you signed up on the Hilo app, you created your own password. This password is confidential and Hilo does not know what it is.
If you can't remember your password, you must create a new one by following these steps:
- On the Hilo app's welcome screen, tap on Sign in.
- Enter your username and tap the arrow.
- Tap on Forgotten Password at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your email address if needed and tap the arrow.
- Hilo will send a verification code to your email account (check your junk mailbox).
- Enter the verification code and create a new password by following the instructions.