The Charter of French language and its regulations govern the consultation of English-language content.
If the hub’s indicator light (LED) is off, or if it’s solid yellow (no blinking), this also means that there’s no network connection; when connected, the LED should be solid green or yellow (fast blinking). To restore the connection, please perform the following steps in the order shown, stopping as soon as the hub is back online.
1) If the indicator light is off, check that the power cord is plugged into the hub, and that the power supply unit is plugged into a working electrical outlet.
2) If the indicator light is solid yellow (no blinking), check that the network cable is properly connected to both the hub and your modem or router. To be sure, unplug it and plug it in again at both ends.
3) If performing Step 2 doesn’t solve the problem, try a physical reboot. Unplug the power cord from the back of the hub, wait about 15 seconds, then plug it back in and wait another 30 seconds or so to see if the issue is resolved.
4) Check that your Internet connection is running smoothly on your other connected devices.
5) If none of the above steps resolve the issue, contact Hilo Technical Support.