*Bundles of connected products
Certain conditions apply. Taxes are additional.
1. Offers are subject to change at any time without notice from Hilo.
2. Offers cannot be combined with any other offer and are limited to one type of offer (Small, Medium or Large home) per residence for the same Hydro-Québec account number.
3. To take advantage of the Hilo smart home service and its offers, the participant must satisfy the following conditions:
(i) Commit to participating in Hilo challenges for a period of three (3) years;
(ii) Be a Hydro-Québec customer who is a holder, co-holder or mandatary of a Rate D contract for residential use, such as a tenant or owner of a residence where the Hilo smart home service will be installed;
(iii) Have connected devices acquired from Hilo; and
(iv) Have a smart mobile device onto which the Hilo mobile application can be downloaded and used (visit the hiloenergie.com website for details on compatible devices).
Note: The aforementioned device is not included in the Hilo smart home service. Standard text and data fees apply to all notifications and to remote access via the Internet or a mobile network.
4. To take advantage of the Hilo smart home service and its offers, the participant must ensure their residence satisfies the following conditions:
(i) have a minimum of 50% of its heating load provided by electrical heaters connected to Hilo thermostats—following the installation of the Hilo smart home service;
(ii) be equipped with a Hydro-Québec smart meter;
(iii) be equipped with electrical installations that comply at all times with electrical standards and applicable laws currently in effect;
(iv) have a high-speed Internet connection, a wireless network and a free, functional Ethernet port on a modem or router;
(v) be a single-family, semi-detached or row house-type home, or be located in a building of four units or less; and
(vi) be in a city where the Hilo smart home service is offered (visit the hiloenergie.com website for details).
5. A Hilo offer may be accompanied by a credit. In such a case, the credit corresponds to the difference between (a) the total amount of the price of connected devices and installation (if applicable) and (b) the amount paid for the offer indicated on the participant’s invoice (before any discounts, if applicable). The credit is paid by Hilo unless the agreement is terminated. In cases where the agreement is terminated, if there is a credit balance in the participant’s account, payment of this balance is immediately due and payable by the participant. The credit balance is calculated on a pro-rata basis and covers the portion of the thirty-six (36) month contract that remained unfulfilled starting on the day the credit, or a portion of the credit, was added to the participant’s account. In such a case, the amount of the credit balance to be paid by the participant will be increased by an amount equivalent to the sales taxes.