This article provides all necessary information to proceed with the Hilo hub set up.
- Connect the hub to your modem or router using the provided Ethernet cable.
- Connect the power supply to a power outlet and to the socket on the back of the hub. Wait for the indicator light on the hub to turn green.* Disconnect the power cable from the hub.
- Open the Hilo app on the Your hub will be brought by your installer or sent by mail page.
- Click on Synchronize my hub.
- Click on Start to scan the Datamatrix code located on the back of the hub. If you can’t scan the code with your phone’s camera, click on Enter info manually.
- To scan the Datamatrix code, point your phone’s camera at the code located under the hub.
- When you receive the confirmation message “Your hub has been successfully scanned!” Reconnect the power cable and wait for the indicator light to turn yellow and blink fast.
*Once connected, your Hilo hub might carry out an update of the firmware. In this case, the indicator light (LED) will blink white for a while and then turn purple. The update takes about 15 minutes to complete. The indicator light will turn green when completed.